- Two Horsemen | Historic Hood River | images from The History Museum of Hood River County
- PRC Board Exam Results Philippines
- Graffdonuts.com is for sale | HugeDomains
- EASY INTRODUCTION to BRAILLE
- Форум IPBOX. Цифровое телевидение. Спутниковое, кабельное, эфирное.
- Ashland | always solving
- Seashell Beach Resort - Grassy Keys, Marathon Florida Keys Resort Motel Accommodations
- Lampen en verlichting online kopen | Lampen24.nl
- Sales for Life | Home
- unmfm / FrontPage
- Online Stainless Steel Fasteners and Marine Hardware
- SAC - Sociedad de Agricultores de Colombia
- Astrology Horoscopes - Astrology Critics
- Pilgrim Scribblings
- Workplace Insanity
- Soft Materials Research Center
- Importance Of Philosophy
- pitstool.com is for sale | HugeDomains
- Cambridge, MD | Official Website
- Simply Trini Cooking (Trini Food, Trini Cooking, Trini Culture)
- Painless Wiring
- Martyr Music Group Homepage
- Manke Lumber Co.
- Adhesion-related disorders: information and support from the International Adhesions Society
- free after effects templates | after effects intro template | ShareAE
- The Musings and Prophecies of Metstradamus
- Housing Authorities of Berwick Morgan City, LA
- Despre minister - Acasa - MFP
Two Horsemen | Historic Hood River | images from The History Museum of Hood River County
- Business Type
- Post Time
- This URL
This photo of Howard Hartley (left) and Ellis Edgington is from Arline Moore's album. The number inscribed on the image match Arline Moore's caption. There's plenty of detail for the horse tack experts to enjoy.
Tags:chaps Edgington Hartley horses MooreComments
Those chinchilla chaps look hot!
JKG on 19th October 2021 @ 7:33am
Howard and Ellis were first cousins, both born in Yankeetown, Indiana. Howard Hartley was born in 1888, and Ellis Edgington was born in 1884. They both died in Deschutes county, Oregon.
Jeffrey W Bryant on 19th October 2021 @ 7:46am
Howard Hartleys father, O.B. Hartley has been featured here in previous photos.
He was a butcher and I often come across old newspaper articles where he has made trip into the interior of Klickitat County to purchase some beef.
L.E. on 19th October 2021 @ 12:59pmLeave a Comment © 2011-2021 ·ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
The History Museum of Hood River County RSS 2.0 Comment RSS Powered by Pixelpost Theme by TheWorldin35mm
Please contact me
i want buy speakers
I am looking for ss or copper eyelet
Can you help me?
which to know if you go back to envelopes industry
we could cooperate with you
I am interesting in your factory men's underwear and pants and boxers and singlets,
we are looking for fire bricks 4500 pcs 1200 D/Centi
pls mail us uf have abailable:alamlpetrochemical (at) gmail.com