- Affordable Bag-in-Box Filler for Starting Up BiB Business
- More charges filed against ex-Pleasantville officer accused of having sexual contact with teenager
- Body found in car parked in Fort Worth field; man, 53, had been shot dead, police say
- Bail reform advocates mostly silent on Waukesha parade killing suspect Darrell Brooks' $5M bail
- Man set for trial in Longmont attempted murder case
- Boy, 16, arrested for fatal shooting outside Brooklyn Mexican restaurant sparked by marijuana disput
- Does GA have the death penalty? Here's what to know
- Hawaii groups want US to shut down military fuel tanks
- Doggie dupe, toxic Tahoe cables, semiconductor plant: News from around our 50 states
- San Francisco TV news crew's security guard shot during attempted robbery and reporter's c
- Supreme Court to hear case on New York's gun permit law
- EnergySage Teams Up With Intuit as a Founding Partner on the Intuit Climate Action Marketplace™
- Man sentenced to probation, work release in sexual assault case involving Erie teen
- Biden colon polyp benign but "thought to be precancerous," White House physician says
- Winnebago County Coroner's office identifies 15-year-old shooting victim
- Breaking: Double shooting in Petersburg on Thanksgiving Eve
- Family of slain Mora man concerned about shooter's ties to judges, ask AG to step in
- Man accused of running prostitution ring in Boulder County
- Deal on $2T Biden package, seems close but elusive
- Washington police officer shot after trying to stop burglary while off duty
- UN investigator: North Korea has never been more isolated
- Dems hope power of presidency can help Virginia gov's race
- Nine indicted in ‘large-scale drug trafficking organization’ operating out of Lexington
- Trial date set for Hamilton chiropractor charged with sex offenses
- 43 people indicted in Butler and Warren counties
- Man in hospital after shooting in Springfield late Thursday
- Vaccine mandates stoked fears of labor shortages. But hospitals say they're working.
- Testimony begins in murder trial of 3 ex-deputies
- Once again we must ask if our MPs are adequately protected after death of Sir David Amess
- Turkey's Erdogan bids farewell to Merkel after 16 years
Priyanka Chopra addresses Nick Jonas divorce rumors
- Post Time
- This URL
By Toyin Owoseje, CNN
Updated: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:21:04 GMT
Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra has addressed speculation about her marriage to musician Nick Jonas.
The celebrity power couple tied the knot in December 2018 in extravagant Christian and Hindu ceremonies.
However, in November last year, rumors began circulating that their three-year marriage was on the rocks when the 39-year-old actress updated her social media handles from @PriyankaChopraJonas to @PriyankaChopra.
In Vanity Fair magazine's February cover story, published Thursday, Chopra discussed how the constant social media scrutiny has changed how she navigates her career and personal life.
"It's a very vulnerable feeling, actually, that if I post a picture, everything that's behind me in that picture is going to be zoomed in on, and people are going to speculate," the "Matrix Resurrections" star admitted. "It's just a professional hazard.... Because of the noise of social media, because of the prevalence that it has in our lives, I think it seems a lot larger than it is. I think that we give it a lot more credence in real life, and I don't think it needs that."
The former Miss World, who was introduced to US audiences as FBI recruit Alex Parrish in the ABC series "Quantico," went on to reveal that she has become more guarded and "introverted" because being in the spotlight "takes a part of your soul."
"Constantly trying to make sure that you say the right thing, do the right thing, dress the right way, not make a mistake, not trip because the whole world is going to watch," she explained.
Chopra's musician husband, who is one-third of the pop group Jonas Brothers, said during the interview that the pair have created "boundaries" to ensure a level of privacy and "create that little safe haven for ourselves with our friends and family."
Looking forward, Chopra said having a child together is "a big part of our desire for the future" and that despite their hectic schedules they're "not too busy to practice" making a baby.
zahraa.hr.assistant (at) samaalyamama.iq
email me at
noor_118 (at) yahoo.com
My name is abdallah abdulaziz from Tanzania,please send me ur office whatsapp or wechat contacts so we can do business.
IF OK PLEASE CONTACT ME.
MY E.MAIL. worldcolorsdz (at) yahoo.fr
I'm looking for the automatic gearbox completely from the Nissan juke
blondalain (at) yahoo.fr
Hope to hear from you soon.
I am looking for ss or copper eyelet